Did you know that your fish pond slows your blog down significantly? I noticed that at Donn's and am finding the same here with yours. Must be something about the constant activity of the little fishies. Just an observation...
Abstract? Or more figurative? MAybe it's the colour that counts.
(Doesn't work in English. I had to listen to so many opening-speeches of sorts that I can give one from scratch - ad two beer and it will be even better. So I'll be looking forward your exhibition :) )
jimmy...sugarpie, there is absolutely nothing sweet about me right now! but i do have sweaty cheeks! ;~D xoxox
leah...i'll show y'all mine, if y'all show me yours! ;~D xoxoxo (today has been all prep work, tomorrow is all the trim and then, we get to paint! xoxox
xl..*sigh* i wish! we're working on miss daisy's room, bath AND the master suite! xoxoxo
pony galpal! absolutely! i should take before pics NOW! thanks for the tip re the fish, i hope it works a bit more smoothly now. xoxox
mj...damn, i thought my buzz was from all the wine i've been drinking! ;~D xoxox
pat...all of the above, sugar! :~D xoxox
map...no, but i am considering a pictorial essay! ;~D xoxoxo
the U...thanks, sugar! we've been having a blast so far! i hope y'alls is sailing along! xoxox
charlie...didn't you get the samples i sent? ;~D xoxox
mago...it worked, we laughed, sugar! it's day 1, so we're easily amused! cheers! xoxoxo
Have fun sweetcheeks!
ReplyDeleteHave fun and see ya soon!
ReplyDeleteReminds me that I need to paint our dreadful baseboards...perhaps you've inspired me...
Painting the re-purposed bonus room?
ReplyDeleteCool! Will there be photographic evidence?
ReplyDeleteDid you know that your fish pond slows your blog down significantly? I noticed that at Donn's and am finding the same here with yours. Must be something about the constant activity of the little fishies. Just an observation...
I'm getting a buzz off the fumes!
ReplyDeleteMasterpieces? Walls? Faces?
ReplyDeleteDon't drip on the carpet:)
Are you having an exhibition?
ReplyDelete:¬)
xoxox
Savannah,
ReplyDeleteHave a great, enjoyable week!
U
I hope I like the colors.
ReplyDeleteAbstract? Or more figurative? MAybe it's the colour that counts.
ReplyDelete(Doesn't work in English. I had to listen to so many opening-speeches of sorts that I can give one from scratch - ad two beer and it will be even better. So I'll be looking forward your exhibition :) )
jimmy...sugarpie, there is absolutely nothing sweet about me right now! but i do have sweaty cheeks! ;~D xoxox
ReplyDeleteleah...i'll show y'all mine, if y'all show me yours! ;~D xoxoxo (today has been all prep work, tomorrow is all the trim and then, we get to paint! xoxox
xl..*sigh* i wish! we're working on miss daisy's room, bath AND the master suite! xoxoxo
pony galpal! absolutely! i should take before pics NOW! thanks for the tip re the fish, i hope it works a bit more smoothly now. xoxox
mj...damn, i thought my buzz was from all the wine i've been drinking! ;~D xoxox
pat...all of the above, sugar! :~D xoxox
map...no, but i am considering a pictorial essay! ;~D xoxoxo
the U...thanks, sugar! we've been having a blast so far! i hope y'alls is sailing along! xoxox
charlie...didn't you get the samples i sent? ;~D xoxox
mago...it worked, we laughed, sugar! it's day 1, so we're easily amused! cheers! xoxoxo
Have fun! Nothing energizes a room like new paint colors!
ReplyDeleteOh the excitement, I love painting. Beware of the fumes though, you don't want to get light-headed.
ReplyDeleteYes, we need pics!
ReplyDeleteSHE: Will you paint me in the nude?
ReplyDeleteHE: Aye, but my wife says I'll need to keep my socks on so I don't catch a cold
ba-dum tish!
Plain or stripes?
ReplyDeletepop round when you are done....I have a bedroom needing new life ta ta
ReplyDeleteDon't paint whilst under the influence of too many Stella Artois. You'll end up with Jackson Pollock in your living room.
ReplyDeletewhat are you painting? what color are you painting? who picked the color? how long will it take?
ReplyDeleteThe latest series of 'Big Brother' has finished over here. Can I come and watch your paint dry instead?
ReplyDeleteHow about painting one of the celings like this...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/rome-sistine-chapel-photos/ceiling-adam-wga.jpg
Nice! :D
Painting what? A portrait? Toenails?
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll all follow Rolf Harris's handy tips?