i'm fine, thanks for all y'all's good wishes! the MITM was really pleased everyone liked his handiwork! there were a few questions posed that i, in my allergy induced coma, didn't answer. so, in no order of importance or chronological inquiry order, here are my answers:
TC...the MITM has been home since august 13th. i didn't do a countdown this time.
boxer...we chose the colors together. i spared all y'all the various colors swatches that were painted on the walls, but know, we have at least 20 in the garage!
pat...i had paint everywhere! except, my face! go figure!
kaz...i really wanted to do tone on tone horizontal stripes in the en-suite, but i was outvoted! i do like the final choice better, i must admit.
captain chaos...i did have a mask, but it wasn't enough!
manuel...the MITM is not hiring out, but will be glad to advise on color selection!
mdf...we found that cold stella's are the perfect choice for break time!
the best joke came from:
Blogger Kim Ayres said...
SHE: Will you paint me in the nude?
HE: Aye, but my wife says I'll need to keep my socks on so I don't catch a cold
ba-dum tish!
so, i hope i didn't miss a question. if i did, just let me know and i promise i'll answer asap!
aside: mr. moose and his lovely wife, miss nan, are visiting this sunday until thursday! i'm hoping i can get him to guest blog!
Hoping you have a great weekend at the freshly-painted Chez Savannah!
ReplyDeleteI hope that "i'm fine" means you're feeling a bit better.
ReplyDeleteAnd I had a question: Was there any paint left over for me to do my bathroom? Any color is fine as long as it isn't Barbie Pink.
Photos?
ReplyDeleteDidn't I ask about photos?
Confused? You won't be after this episode of Soap. I feel suitably updated on the comings and goings. I can rest easy. Glad you're feeling better.
ReplyDeletePleased you are feeling better and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSx
MJ - the photographs are a little further down the page ... no naked men.
ReplyDeleteCool Stella sounds like a nightclub singer.
xl...it is getting better, sugar! i am humbly grateful! xoxoxo (hope y'all are enjoying a grand TGIF and looking forward to an outstanding weekend!)
ReplyDeletecharlie...it was a perfect storm situation, sugar! paint fumes AND massive pollen! we have 3 different shades of white aka vanilla custard, creme brulee and vanilla cream. tell me where to send them! xoxoxo
mj...before and after photos are displayed 2 posts back, sugar! ;~D i'll have to email all the rest! ;~D xoxox
MDF! I absolutely loved Soap, you darling thing! ;~D i have been remiss and it pained me to think y'all might be wondering... xoxoxox (have a grand weekend!)
scarlet!!! i am so glad to see y'all, sugar! hope everything is going well for y'all across the pond! xoxoxo
The en-suite? ok lady, you mean the bathroom. Who you think you is?
ReplyDeleteAnyway it's quite pretty and I am very tired and probably shouldn't be clogging the blog with my drive by comments and weirdness.
Wow, that's awhile! Good for ya'll! Will he be staying for awhile then, too?
ReplyDeleteAin't allergies such a bollix?
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend y'all!
xxx
enjoy your weekend with your babies!
ReplyDeleteTGIF? sometime I think I know NOTHING.
ReplyDeleteJust seen the decor which is fabulous. We can't reall do color in the NW of England. Not enough sunshine.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're on the mend.
Obviously the fumes got to ME too!
ReplyDeleteNice pics!
Enjoy the visit! Have a lovely time being a hostess!
ReplyDeletejelly beany...whatever ;~D xoxo
ReplyDeletechica...perhaps until november, but for right now, we're just glad he's home! xoxox
map...amen, brother! ;~D i hope y'all are having a marvelous weekend! xoxoxo
boxer...it all starts tomorrow, sugar! i.am.so.excited! xoxox
pat...TGIF = thank god it's friday ;~D xoxoxo
kaz...seriously? no, sugar! i can't imagine y'all living without colour! thank you fort he kind words on the decor! xoxox
mj...i figured as much, sugar! ;~D xoxox (thank you!)
eros...hostess? naw, darlin, i'm just gonna revel in being mama again! i do so love spoiling mah babies! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGrettings to Stella :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better, and I love the new decor.
ReplyDeleteKaz is right, bright colours look odd here: storm cloud grey is about as colourful as I dare go! XXX