Monday, September 21, 2009

so, here we go...

mr. moose has decided that he MUST do a guest blog after he soaks up a bit more of the environment!

this will be a drive by blogging day.*

and i am removing comment moderation!

i like living dangerously!

* by me, mr. moose is going to do a real post.

update:

this an sample of my drive-by style. not answering comments, but adding a bit more nonsense to the already randomness of this entry. i'll go answer the comments now. or maybe, i'll look for a youtube...randy newman comes to mind.

two of my favorites singing a song for all y'all!


another update:

in another life, i was in government service. i was well compensated in many ways, money being the least of them. now, all of this accumulated knowledge is being put to use again for free. now, i'm not complaining because i have volunteered my services. so what am i doing? playing/dealing/juggling politics. yes, darlings, the business of the people and the subsequent people problems. i shall drown my sorrows in lemonade...i wish i was being paid again.

15 comments:

  1. "removing comment moderation"

    Aha! I slipped through security!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Savannah,

    Please allow me to enter while Mr. Moose does a drive by blog.

    U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I had to scrap the option for allowing Anonymous comments when I got hit by someone going through every single post sticking up one of those comments like you had 98 of the other week.

    I caught it going on in real time and before the spammer got to 50, I managed to find the bit in the comment settings to switch off the Anon option. It stopped immediately.

    Glad you're keeping well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. xl...you always had a pass, sugar! xoxox

    the U...stay for supper, sugar! xoxox

    kim...yikes! now i'm hoping i didn't remove it too soon, sugar! btw, congrats on having over 700 followers! i can proudly say i was amongst the first to recognize y'all's brilliance! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lemonade?

    Jeez, ye's are goin' soft on us!


    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. map....me? go soft? it's only because i have to drive to the airport soon. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a bit scary having over 700 followers when I haven't had a couple of years to gt to know them all individually first.

    Keep me grounded!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strange. Our referee looked strangely like Lyle Lovett, and he is on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You drink, I'll drive - howzat? :-)
    (It's the agreement I have with Hubs, as I don't like alcohol) I certainly won't pass up the chance of a glass or 2 of your lemonade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. “it’s a jungle out there” baby, we can do with all the help we can get, but unfortunately I have become (either through old age or- I don’t rightly know) quite hopeless about the future based on the premise (and, more) “if we haven’t made any effort to do anything when we could have, we surely is not going to do anything when it’s extremely difficult.
    Ha, I should give a damn for the few (by comparison) years I have left on this planet. But sure why not, I can do with all the help I can get, and I’ll do what I possibly can. You don’t need to watch your back when I’m around; if I’m walkin’ with you, I’ll damn well fall with you.
    Watch out those I’m walkin’ against is all I’ll say.
    How‘s that? Did I pass the audition;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Cyrano, walk in front will you, and stop trippin‘---- me up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. please tell you poured just a bit of the strong stuff into that lemonade?

    ReplyDelete
  13. drive by blogging is better that drive by parenting :-)
    I've been way out of the loop for the past month. Good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for removing moderation!

    It's not as much fun when you can't see everyone else's comments as they come in.

    Oh Hai XL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Receiving money is good compensation. Receiving deep gratitude is the ultimate reward. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar