this will be the 1264th published post since i began blogging.
(be glad you didn't see the unpublished ones.)
things have been hectic around the plantation and so, i've been a bit busy. i've been in a writer's funk. also, a reader's funk and certainly, not commenting much anywhere. i was asked to do a guest blog and haven't been able to even put two thoughts together, much less words. seems that spring has sprung everywhere but inside my brain! rather than post youtubes here, i just figured i'd just lay back for a while and let the words come when it felt right.
this isn't it.
this is me telling you what's going on so you don't think i've abandoned blogging for that other social media site which shall remain anonymous, so we don't send shivers down any spines! (you know who you are!)
the MITM comes home on tuesday and our 44th wedding anniversary is on the 8th! the interesting thing is that this is the first time in a very long time that he'll be here to celebrate! we've talked about going out to dinner or doing something special, but who knows what we'll do. we might just have to have a party to plan what we'll do to celebrate!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the babies!
super nana, BBC, BGM and Stretch
I will be raising a glass for your anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYou know if I was anywhere near you, I'd be banging on your door, bubbly in one hand, dessert in the other.
I know exactly what you mean about funk. I'm cranking myself up to blog regularly again.
Hugs and hugs to you and MITM.
xxx
<3
So happy the MITM will be home soon! And that you're okay, just funkified... I know all about that.
ReplyDeleteThe babies are just way too cute! You can never go wrong with photos of cuteness.
xoxoxo
Hey Savannah! Congratulations in advance for the 8th! Indigo
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI also have a blogging funk, we are in tandem... and I have now assimilated the Savannah 'Ack' , so that I use it in every other comment or email I write.
Sx
Congrats for the 8th!
ReplyDeleteYou should celebrate by getting me to take your photo ;)
Wishing you all the best :)
Lots to celebrate missus, I'm running out of glases!
ReplyDeleteSláinte! :¬)
xoxoxox
I must admit to havering over do I want to bother anymore. Perhaps a road trip is needed for some inspiration.
ReplyDeleteah, le funk. know it well. been very busy here myself, and am still working my way through the reader. i may never dig out, but i'm trying! enjoy that anniversary! glad he'll be home soon! xoxo
ReplyDelete@Chef; Don't forget the Donkey! :¬)
ReplyDeleteWe understand...which is why guilt isn't allowed here. I know, I know...we southern gals do guilt better than anyone. :)
ReplyDeleteConcentrate on the MITM and congrats on your upcoming anniversary. And thank you for the smile...love seeing those babies!
Whatever you do have a great time.xoxox
ReplyDeleteKeep posting so I will keep reading.
ReplyDelete