i have this poster in my office now. i don't write poetry, but i love reading it. i love hearing it read out loud. try some soon. you'll be glad you did.
******
no pranks here today and only because it's the first day of poetry month.
but, now i owe y'all one....stay sharp!
***********
the MITM returned home last night. he has videos of the babies. i am jealous.
9/365
9/365

I said to Ms Roses that I was going to get back into writing some poetry, this might be a good month to start.
ReplyDeleteSx
Le Poisson d'Avril!
ReplyDeleteYou and Miss Scarlet are running wild whilst I've slowed down.
ReplyDeleteHas the world gone topsy turvy?
You should only be jealous if he refuses to SHOW you the videos. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for not pranking me...it's on days like this that I'm glad I'm back at my Center with no other staff...and senior citizens who think April Fool's Day is for 6 year olds.
I have to admit that I prefer listening to poetry than reading it.
ReplyDeletePoetry is for those chumps
ReplyDeletethose people with lumps
for brains and no aims
to lift their games
'cause it's all the same
to these grumps who need
a kick in their rumps....
... Yeah.
Indeed.
Nice poster. xxx
my cats like haiku
ReplyDeletebut mostly they like cat food
only the top brands
http://blackgeiger.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/haiku-for-cats/