Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Peep Cake Redux









i thought i'd bring these back from the first Peeps contest back in 2010!  ever since then i've been tempted to do another Peep Cake, but somehow, i know that i'd never top this marvelous confection!

HAPPY EASTER to all!


8/365

18 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is fabulous! I just posted (minutes ago) about a Peeps contest and my hope/plan to enter one of these years. But your cake is so much better than the diorama scenes. I saw the image over on Indigo's page and just had to come see for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi and thanks for coming over! the image is clickable now. you can see it in it's full glory! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I recall being confused by Peeps back in 2010!
    Happy Easter!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm still confused by peeps still, sugar! xoxoxox

      Happy Easter!

      Delete
  3. Oh! What a stupendous cake!

    I just caught up with the 365 excitement, I am incredibly out of it; I suspect it's because I'm blogging from my iPhone :-)

    xx Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sugar!

      i can't imagine blogging from your phone! i'm finally getting the hang of just texting from my smartphone. xoxoxo

      Delete
  4. I usually get Peeps, but didn't somehow. I plan to hit the half-price Peeps sales tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Untoppable, Savannah.
    Happy Easter to you and yours. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am liking that wooden sideboard in the background Savvy, I have a place for it in my study set aside especially for its arrival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the MITM is extremely partial to that piece, so we'll just have to look for a suitable replacement for your study, sugar! the south is rich in old pieces of history and charm. xoxoxo

      Delete
    2. You know how much I adore charming oul pieces Savvy my dear...

      Delete
  7. Yes, please send sideboard, and all bottles upon, to Chef.I sit, idling, in his study. :¬)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great but you don't actually eat peeps do you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. peeps are pure decoration in my basket, sugar! xoxoxox

      Delete
  9. First thing this morning, i stumbled upon a recipe for Peep Martini's. Now this?!?!? i need to shop. catch those 'half price easter candy' sales...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear ... need to find a bunny and bite its ears!

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar