Thursday, March 28, 2013

things i saw on facebook last night



an honorary member of the coconut krewe via the columbia u. connection, posted this and i quote,
Every time some hack on cable news tells me that I should praise this new pope as "a man of the poor", this is all that I hear.
i laugh every single time because IT'S ABSOLUTELY TRUE!
*****************

this spoke to me because some days it is more and more difficult to believe that we will ever do the right thing here in the usa for ourselves and just say enough!

and then, to make me smile, the second comment was from daisyfae:

(sigh) i guess this means we can't slap stupid people, right?
   ***************

y'all are laughing right now, i know it!

****************

and because the MITM is in lalaland with you know who

BBC and the MITM via yahoo messenger





6/365

6 comments:

  1. I am sweetening myself with chocolate eggs... and I will not feel bitter despite what Blogger has done to me this morning... but FB is looking VERY attractive right now.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarlet1 darlin, whatever was happening with blogger is only a glitch in time, have some more chocolate eggs! i am, right now, with my coffee! ;) xoxoxoxo

    and have a lovely, happy easter, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "can't slap stupid people" - I feel that way at times but many probably think I'm stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that line, sugar! re other people, what do they know? LOL xoxoxox

      Delete
  4. A friend posted a sign the other day: Duct Tape won't fix stupid. I suggested he try applying it to Stupid's mouth. :)

    Chocolate...see, if more people ate it, the world would be a happier place. Off now to do my part.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar