BUT,
it's saturday here on the plantation and i really hadn't given much thought to writing. actually, i'm being disingenuous, i woke up BECAUSE i realized i hadn't written anything for today! it's true. this whole 365 challenge is taking on another meaning for this slacker girl, darlings. of late, i've been rather half-hearted in my approach to things. not really doing anything correctly, just doing enough to keep things moving, but not really finished.
i am truly lacking in discipline.
7/365
Don't be defeatist dear, it's very middle class.
ReplyDeleteSx
i cannot find the words to say how i feel...
Delete;) xoxoxoxox
I couldn't have electricity in the house. I wouldn't sleep a wink. All those vapors seeping about.
ReplyDeleteOh, dear, such a glare. I feel as if I were on stage at the Gaiety.
Deletexoxoxoxo
oh, this is my absolute favorite of hers! I find myself saying to myself all the time. Silently...well, most times.
DeleteNo, it's a holiday weekend and you're simply being laid back. ;)
ReplyDeletei like the way you think, sister! xoxoxox
Delete7/365. Isn't that kind of daunting?
ReplyDeletefor some strange reason, it isn't daunting in the least bit, sugar! it's starting to take on a life of its own now. or maybe, i'm just like that dog and the bell...oxoxoox
Delete