Wednesday, March 27, 2013

it's late and i've been awake since yesterday

lots of pictures, lots of memories, a lot of tears, but also a lot of joy in celebration of a life lived well and an easy passing into peace. a real gathering of a clan that has experienced a lot of sadness in a very short time.

all y'all were part of yesterday, too. kind words of condolences, glasses lifted in a few different places and a candle lit in st. patrick's cathedral, all of these were shared with our family.

our friend, UB, at st.patrick's remembering Aunt Dot

the MITM, his brother and their cousins

BBC and the Kid the day before


there will be more photos added to this post later today,

but for now,


i'm crashing.


xoxoxoxo


5/365

6 comments:

  1. Sleep well, Savvy and I look forward to more pics.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marsh Mama,
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    Warm hug,
    Merisi

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said in the email, I'm not a church-y kind of guy but I respect that it's comforting and meaningful to others. Hence, the lunch hour visit to St. Patrick's and the votive candle. My pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A loving celebration of a life well and long lived... Sleep well, Savannah. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you bounce back quickly after your crash. I laughed at you comment over on Pearl's blog. I didn't know you slept with your boss. I couldn't have a work arrangement like that. Good to know you can make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. one great big thank you for all y'all! i did sleep in and never got around to posting more pics. there are still a bunch that haven't been forwarded by the krewe.

    we appreciate all y'all! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar