Monday, November 23, 2020

Traditions and the newest new thing OR Holy Moley, is Thanksgiving here already?

 It's Monday, and Thursday is Big Eat Day! 

I had honestly thought that this year would be different because every single thing is different, so why shouldn't Thanksgiving follow suit? 


I was wrong.


The Krewe is looking forward to doing the same things that happen every year, just on a smaller scale. I'm not the one throwing the party, so okie dokie, I'll do whatever I'm told to do. So far, I'm making Oyster Dressing and that's it! Stretch and Captain Chaos are doing the turkey and sides. super nana is making a pumpkin cheesecake or a pear cake. The MITM and Mr Matrix are doing who knows what, but I'm sure on that day, they will be busy!

I'll be around and commenting, and I might even blog again before turkey day! If not, for those who celebrate, have a great day how ever you celebrate! If you're not stateside, have a great Thursday! 


xoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful turkey day, Savvy!!!
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. It will be four of us for dinner. The only difference will be my aunt's children won't be joining us. And if you don't blog again before hand....

    Gobble🦃 Gobble🦃 sweet cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gobble gobble indeedy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Savannah. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so wonderful. Enjoy the day.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    parsnip

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar