Saturday, November 7, 2020

Yes, we can and YES, we did!





Congratulations to 

President-Elect Joe Biden

and 

Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris




15 comments:

  1. yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Im happy and crying!!!

    And currently Im getting ready to bath in the tub in champagne!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The yelling around here when it was announced was INSANE! We aren't out of the woods yet, but the trees are parting and we are closer to BLUE skies again! xoxo

      Delete
    2. Are you sure it wasn't a Tub of Gin Mistress? *winks*

      Delete
  2. I have dreamed about this day for 4 long years. But what's truly disturbing is how many Americans were just fine with this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back America! (to quote Anne Hidalgo, Mayor of Paris)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pleased with this!!! Now (once The Tangerine Turd is out for good in Jan.) the repairing and rebuilding of America can begin. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeehaw! I'm so bloody relieved... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The people across the Pond cannot thank you guys enough. Woohoo! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Si se puede as they'd say here in the Desert Southwest! I think the entire World rejoices with us, I know all my Foreign Friends and Family in other Countries are! That Orange Virus was potentially more deadly than The COVID... and he helped even spread that around exponentially. That's the ONLY thing he made America No. One with... highest Infection and Death Rates in the World... stupid man. Democracy works when people realize they hold the Power of it and understand how Fragile it is and must be protected and guarded if they Hope to enjoy the benefits and Blessings of it! We came so close to dodging the Bullet of Fascism Girrrrrl... I was sweating Bullets watching that tight Race, now I can Breathe again! Shit, we're already in Survival Mode with the Plague, that would have sent me over the Edge if Democracy had not Prevailed! *Whew!*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Biden.
    I hope we can all work together without hate and reprisal.
    Take Care and Be Safe.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar