sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Sunday, November 15, 2020
NASA's SpaceX Crew-1 Mission
NASA's SpaceX Crew-1 Mission: NASA.gov brings you the latest images, videos and news from America's space agency. Get the latest updates on NASA missions, watch NASA TV live, and learn about our quest to reveal the unknown and benefit all humankind.
Oh, wow! I didn't know this was a thing! Thank you, Savvy. I remember when the early Space Shuttle launches were pretty much the biggest news in the world, and TV channels here showed the build up and launch - it was so exciting!
I have several NASA sites on my instagram. I should check up the Nasa TV. Thanks for the heads up. Hope you all are safe and taking care ! I worry about you and my California friends. cheers parsnip xx
Yay! I love NASA TV. Thanks for this, Savannah. xoxo
ReplyDeleteBlimey!
ReplyDeleteSx
Oh, wow! I didn't know this was a thing! Thank you, Savvy.
ReplyDeleteI remember when the early Space Shuttle launches were pretty much the biggest news in the world, and TV channels here showed the build up and launch - it was so exciting!
* thinks of Captn Hogthrop and skips comment *
ReplyDeleteI watched the launch on CSPAN. I enjoy learning about space.
ReplyDeleteI have several NASA sites on my instagram. I should check up the Nasa TV. Thanks for the heads up.
ReplyDeleteHope you all are safe and taking care ! I worry about you and my California friends.
cheers parsnip xx