It's over when it's over. Can't believe that the little fuehrer really sues. Wonder if his judges know what they have to do. Another chapter from "Corruption as Fine Art".
I really hope that Mr Biden and Mrs Harris win, and that then a serious re-building of this nation starts. It will be difficult enough. But we also will have another ten weeks or so of el Supremo's rule - enough time to pardon all, and himself. I Still hope that he will end up in that tower in Moscow.
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteMore good luck!!
ReplyDeleteSx
Canada is rooting for Biden:Harris!!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWe're waiting and trying to remember to breathe. xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt's over when it's over.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe that the little fuehrer really sues. Wonder if his judges know what they have to do. Another chapter from "Corruption as Fine Art".
I really hope that Mr Biden and Mrs Harris win, and that then a serious re-building of this nation starts. It will be difficult enough. But we also will have another ten weeks or so of el Supremo's rule - enough time to pardon all, and himself.
I Still hope that he will end up in that tower in Moscow.