sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Great song and movie, I remember buying this cd back when people actually bought cd's.cheers, Sausage...
it's one of my favorites! i have the dvd and soundtrack, too. this song is a sort of touchstone around the plantation. cheers, sugarpie! xoxox
He's so hot! I still want to marry him!
Who was Harry Connick senior?I don't know why I associate this song with Betty Bacall.
A true icon in the world of music and humanity. Great song. Great person.
tell me something good, sugar
Great song and movie, I remember buying this cd back when people actually bought cd's.
ReplyDeletecheers, Sausage...
it's one of my favorites! i have the dvd and soundtrack, too. this song is a sort of touchstone around the plantation. cheers, sugarpie! xoxox
ReplyDeleteHe's so hot! I still want to marry him!
ReplyDeleteWho was Harry Connick senior?
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I associate this song with Betty Bacall.
A true icon in the world of music and humanity. Great song. Great person.
ReplyDelete