Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy REAL Halloween!

by captain chaos
by super nana

by mr. matrix

from savannah, the MITM and coconut krewe!

  with a hat tip to the king of new york hacks

http://www.makemezombie.com 

the MITM is calling YOU


super nana
the other babygirl

mr.matrix
 

21 comments:

  1. Bravo Coconut Krewe!
    Happy Real Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spent the last four hours -- four hours! -- carving three pumpkins!

    I'm exhausted...

    Happy Halloween!

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pumpkins !

    What ever day Halloween is, it will be a quiet one for me.
    I will have no little ones stopping by. Living way out in the foothills, with all the wild animals running around, is not prime "treat" area. My street would take any child an hour to visit eight houses. Plus my driveway is a real deal breaker!

    Happy Halloween !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Wife and I were sitting watching a move and heard it: WHAP! We went outside and, as happens every Halloween Eve, our house was egged. Harmless but still annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if you visited and saw the work of our carving artist.
    If not take a look -
    http://afcsoac.blogspot.com/2010/10/carving-artist-in-house.html

    Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, thank you! Happy Halloween to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wheee! Cool punkins! (and yes, in my corner of the trailer park it's spelled "punkin")

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Halloween to you, the MITM and the Coconut Krew!

    xxxx

    (my wv: booent. I kid you not)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I feel better now. :)

    Will you be talking me through the time change next week? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. whee... nothin' says Halloween like a good punkin or three.

    this year, due to an unfortunate series of events (especially a cold), none were done. next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah for the pumpkins pumpkins! And I had a great time making zombies of us this morning... until I tried to do my pomeranian. It said no face recognizable and she was sorely offended! ;)
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. savanna...
    http://carole-drybones.blogspot.com

    would like to say I am having computer problems but I think it is just me problems.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy real halloween to you too!

    The relatives up in the country are tried to change it to yesterday too. Having it on Sunday, apparently violates the two most sacred things of all to them:
    Church and Football.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy it and have a good time!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gods. I bought two pumpkins but couldn't be arsed to carve them.
    You shame me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You guys are very creative pumpkin carvers-- Nice job!
    Happy Halloween, jj

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr Angry Pumpkin gets my vote.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. And to think I've never even tasted pumpkin pie! (It sounds absolutely 'orrible, but it must be good 'cos everyone eats it!)

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar