sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Oh Savvy...She's welcome to them...I do miss seeing her late at night though...
Mistress MJ had the pleasure of meeting her ... and her tits.And do you remember her role as the Biker Mama in Pee-wee's Big Adventure?
Love, love, LOVE Elvira! So awesome.And I'm extremely jealous that you get to watch her new show (on WGSA Saturday nights at 11PM) in Savannah, but I don't get it at all here in NYC/LI. Bummer, man...
Now, that's something I can believe in!
I've had a crush on her forever.
Funny video, I like the "I approved this message" part and of course the T**s part.Cheers, Sasuage...
Elvira is still around??? Wow. I always liked her.
She's right. Her tits are bigger than mine.I like her anyway.
She's not kidding! XXXXXXX
Love her!!!My tits are pretty big though. I'm just saying.
Yay! And my tits were that big pre-surgery! Elvira for Congress... hells yeah!
That's some embonpoint! Happy weekend!
Elvira is not me.Elvira is an actress.Ms. O'D is no tme.Ms. O'd is an idiot.
that's great I'll vote for them - I mean her
A big talent. A really big, big talent.
Who, why, whot?
bwahahahhaaaa - that is HILARIOUS!! thank you :-) (and thanks for your note over on the King's blog!!)
CLASSIC !
tell me something good, sugar
Oh Savvy...She's welcome to them...
ReplyDeleteI do miss seeing her late at night though...
Mistress MJ had the pleasure of meeting her ... and her tits.
ReplyDeleteAnd do you remember her role as the Biker Mama in Pee-wee's Big Adventure?
Love, love, LOVE Elvira! So awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm extremely jealous that you get to watch her new show (on WGSA Saturday nights at 11PM) in Savannah, but I don't get it at all here in NYC/LI. Bummer, man...
Now, that's something I can believe in!
ReplyDeleteI've had a crush on her forever.
ReplyDeleteFunny video, I like the "I approved this message" part and of course the
ReplyDeleteT**s part.
Cheers, Sasuage...
Elvira is still around??? Wow. I always liked her.
ReplyDeleteShe's right. Her tits are bigger than mine.
ReplyDeleteI like her anyway.
She's not kidding! XXXXXXX
ReplyDeleteLove her!!!
ReplyDeleteMy tits are pretty big though. I'm just saying.
Yay! And my tits were that big pre-surgery! Elvira for Congress... hells yeah!
ReplyDeleteThat's some embonpoint! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteElvira is not me.
ReplyDeleteElvira is an actress.
Ms. O'D is no tme.
Ms. O'd is an idiot.
that's great
ReplyDeleteI'll vote for them - I mean her
A big talent. A really big, big talent.
ReplyDeleteWho, why, whot?
ReplyDeletebwahahahhaaaa - that is HILARIOUS!! thank you :-) (and thanks for your note over on the King's blog!!)
ReplyDeleteCLASSIC !
ReplyDelete