As the only person I know of who has ever gone out Trick-or-Treating as a dead Chinese gunfighter, I'd have to say that ecard #2 is my favorite...although I suspect I'll be helping stem the tide of childhood obesity this year a la #1.
ps- I like to tickle your monkey. *scurries off furtively, stinking of cheap bourbon*
My costume this year is black nail polish. I don't expect that anyone else will see it though.
ReplyDeleteWhat will your costume be?
i like your minimalist approach. re my costume, see card #3. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteis card one and three related? They seem to be. One could be on the back of the other.
ReplyDeletetoo funny! i hadn't even thought of that, pumpkinpie! xoxox
ReplyDeleteAs the only person I know of who has ever gone out Trick-or-Treating as a dead Chinese gunfighter, I'd have to say that ecard #2 is my favorite...although I suspect I'll be helping stem the tide of childhood obesity this year a la #1.
ReplyDeleteps-
I like to tickle your monkey.
*scurries off furtively, stinking of cheap bourbon*
*tries to speak through a mouthful of candy*
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at those! I think they have some great ones this year :)
ReplyDeleteha, the inception one....brilliant...
ReplyDeleteThey all made me smile but the middle one made me snort too, oops! XXXXXXX
ReplyDeletea friend of mine had a GREAT costume this year - "Snow White Trash". oh, yeah. i'm stealin' that one!
ReplyDeleteIs that cheap bourbon I smell?
ReplyDeleteHalloween seems to be ignored in these parts in favour of Guy Fawkes night. Equally fun, exciting, irritating. Choose a suitable adjective:)
ReplyDeleteI saw 'Inception'. Wish I hadn't bothered, though...
ReplyDeleteHow's that for a short film review?
Last year hubby and I ate all the candy and had to go out and get some for the little tricksters.
ReplyDeleteI'm going as a fat hairy guy this year.
ReplyDeleteI'm going dressed as a closed door. Or a glass ceiling. Either feel appropriate right now.
ReplyDeleteHAHA!! Those cards just nail it don't they? :D #2 really made me laugh because I saw it when I was not in the mood for such puzzling.
ReplyDelete