Friday, October 15, 2010

an email from my very best friend


Finding Inner Peace
(Hope this works for you too!)

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.
   
Some doctor on television this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started.   So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a choclets.
 
Yu haf no idr how guod I feel rite now .

Haf a happy daye for th mainder a dis thay.  D


 
Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr paece. 
 



have a great weekend, my loverlies!



33 comments:

  1. Oh Savannah,
    That's just what the Doctor ordrerd Honey....
    You have a great weekend too...XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you for that! My new freezer - delivered today didn't fit the space allocated!!!!!!
    I'm off to the kitchen for a delicious drink.xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give me this docs name? I hope you took the bus.
    Cheers, Sausage...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now thats advice I can take
    ***scampers off to the drinks cabinet***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laugh!!!

    You have a great day, and a great weekend too, girlie! Hope all is well. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. .....weuz wurdddss..........[scratched head:falls over]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahaha!
    Thank you for some sage advice, Savannah.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect !

    Have a lovely weekend.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a good one - thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bottle of wum, please.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sadly, there is nothing unfinished in my household tonight. perhaps that's a good thing, as last nights adventures left my brain dehydrated! happy weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great weekend darlin' & don't spill too much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *trips Beast on his way to the liquor cabinet*

    More for ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...not only do I have a bottle of vodka to finish... but there is also a half eaten bar of Dairy Milk languishing in the larder.
    Excuse me whilst I eat my breakfast.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I reckon it's the sense of closure you get from completing a task.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It’s The Freakin’ Green Elf Shorts Caption Competition over at Donn’s blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FUNNY!! I loved how "my brain read that to me"-to put it like my seven year old does. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's my type of inner peace. Especially if it comes with headache tablets too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So funny. Taking care of all left undone.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Excellent!

    I thought this post was going to be some deep and meaningful expose on what life is really all about...and do you know?...It kinda was!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good plan. I like the way you think.

    *trips over Beast, tries to elbow MJ out of the way*

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's my new season's resolution made!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd be bloody dead if I drank that lot...

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. HA! I tried to do just that on the weekend and now I am paying dearly for my revelation.
    Hahaha, that's a great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  25. i'm glad all y'all enjoyed the humor and had a good laugh! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  26. Alles wird gut, Savannah.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gin done, champagne was all over by the end of last week ... still got quite a few other good drugs left - but I'm workin' on that problem... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Savannah, you silly woman. :-)

    xoxo,

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar