Sunday, October 24, 2010

Help Celebrate International Kim Ayres Day!

Ladies & Gentlemen, Boys & Girls! 

Raise your glasses and join the world wide celebration 
of 

Kim Ayres Day! 

Today is his 

BIRTHDAY !!!!

Join the celebrations, the festivities, the worldwide feasting 
and 
general all around 
wild and crazy times!! 

his photo that i nicked from his site totally without permission
Drop by Kim's place and wish him the happiest of happiest days!

and remember to mark October 25th on your calendar for next  years celebration!


(hat tip to debra for establishing this!)

15 comments:

  1. That was a great idea of Debra's

    I had a card done but two sons had to help me link... can anyone say computer class for me !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outed! Well done you.

    Heading over there now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you -- a great tribute, and at least you knew HOW to nick his photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant, Savannah, utterly brilliant! XXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly wonderful! I am touched and honoured - thank you so much, Sav :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Kim Ayres fella is getting a lot of attention from all over. I'm not too familiar but will become so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Kim Ayres!

    Cheers and Best wishes for a wonderful day, a fantastic week, and an amazing year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did...just before I came to visit you!

    He may not be a head of state but I think we'll make him feel more loved than one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're skywriting his name as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll find my way over ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm off across the pond!!! Thanks, girlie! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you all for being part of international kim ayres day!

    Kim...i'm glad i got to be part of the celebrations! xoxo

    fickle cattle...welcome to the plantation, sugar! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar