Monday, June 4, 2012

it's his BIRTHDAY!

 it's june 5th and today is the MITM's 63rd birthday! i mention the year only because he LOVES telling his age. he always forgets his birthday, in fact, most of the time he isn't even home, but this year it was a lot easier to remember BECAUSE today also marks the transit of venus! (google it if you haven't already read all about it, bought your special glasses and bookmarked the nasa site), but enough about that we have birthday celebrating to do!

we're fixing sausage and mushroom stuffed boneless rolled turkey breast and a sweet potato casserole. for dessert, he's asked for a blueberry cobbler. i'll try and take some photos and post them later. i hope all y'all will raise a glass and celebrate his day with us!

someecards.com - Let's over-celebrate your birthday


(you know, he really is much, much, MUCH older than me!)
someecards.com - I'll always think of you as someone older than me

someecards.com - Happy birthday to one of the few people whose 
birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder


Happy Birthday to the Man In The Moon!

19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday MITM
    Nice hat and shades
    May the planetary alignment bring you your wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the MITM. May all the moons, suns and stars aline for a wonderful year !

    Let there be cake !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday Mr MITM!
    May you celebrate to the extent that you see stars dancing before your eyes! (This involves copious amounts of 'falling down water')
    Have a great day & may all your wishes come true xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to the MITM!

    Hope you've got the 'good stuff' all stocked up for him!

    xxxx

    PS. And I still watched the Birthday Belly Dance. It just never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday MITM!

    I wish you many happy years looking down on us folk from the moon!

    that and a whole lot of good stuff for 63 :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, he's a handsome 63 year old too!

    Happy Happy Day to you MITM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that picture. He looks like a friendly assassin. Happy birthday! Nice that he's not vain about his age. I am. The shame of my gender.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes for your birthday Sir, have a fine day!

    What is a "blueberry cobbler"?
    A stonemelting drink I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to the man who makes Savannah smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing him a very Happy Birthday! Is his moon in Venus? Or are his planets all in alignment? I have no idea how that astrology stuff works, but I can see he's your sunshine!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday! raising a toast to him now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday, to a fellow Gem-ini... oh... right... [i'll keep it quiet, just in case there was a bit much celebration there yesterday...]

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar