I could almost hear him thinking, "Hey, you there. Yeah you, the ones looking at how cute I am. You have to admit I'm much more interesting than all that babbling those tall kids are doing in the background."
He's delicious! Our two youngest grandbabies are crawling and getting into mischief now, their mothers look back longingly at when they stayed where they were put!
tasty fingers - nice that you don't need to worry much about him leaving his spot. Won't be too long, he'll be quickly run around.
ReplyDeleteOMG!
ReplyDeleteCuteness overload!
*bang*
Ahhhhh!! So cute! Look at that little face!!
ReplyDeletePearl
What a sweetheart! He'll be a ladykiller when he grows up.
ReplyDeleteOh missus you made me cry! I miss my babies! They all growed up! :`(
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
I'm sitting here with an inane grin on my face. He smiled at me.
ReplyDeleteSo cute :)
ReplyDeleteSo tiny, but oh so cute! :-)
ReplyDeleteA wonderful weekend to you,
Merisi
I could almost hear him thinking, "Hey, you there. Yeah you, the ones looking at how cute I am. You have to admit I'm much more interesting than all that babbling those tall kids are doing in the background."
ReplyDeleteHe's delicious! Our two youngest grandbabies are crawling and getting into mischief now, their mothers look back longingly at when they stayed where they were put!
ReplyDeletewe love all y'all! thanks for indulging us. ;~) xxoxoxooxo
ReplyDeleteAchDulieberGott ... if we only could switch from this to 25 :)
ReplyDeleteStar quality.
ReplyDeleteWhat a face!
ReplyDelete