If you're an American citizen and registered to vote, get your ass to the polls and VOTE! Too much is on the line right now for anyone to not VOTE! Far too many people have given their lives for any of us to abstain from voting. If you have a mail-in or absentee ballot, take it to the secure ballot drop off box or your local polling place. If you want to vote in person, find out where it's happening in your locale and go and VOTE.
This election is about the future of our democratic republic. It is about the quality of our lives now and in the future. It is about what we will leave for our children.
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
Here here!!!!!! It's beyond me why anyone would not vote. Even his lame supporters are now getting the shaft and left in the cold. He doesn't care about them. If elected he got their vote and that's all that matters. If they then die of covid he won't care.
ReplyDeleteThat's it EXACTLY! He doesn't care and his supporters have excused his disdain for them for reasons that I cannot fathom! We have to keep positive, sugarpie, because Lord knows what will happen when the polls close on Tuesday! xoxo
DeleteCanada supports Biden/Harris!!!! xoxoxo (I would vote if I could, just to add one more to the good side.)
ReplyDeleteI wish you could vote here! I'm not nervous about Tuesday, but I hope that we get the best possible news: a total landslide of support for BidenHarris! xoxo #DumpTrump
DeleteWe used our early voting option. Go Blue wave!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! We are rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteSx
Now, more than ever, I hope the turnout is strong, and in favour of Biden/Harris.
ReplyDeleteI thought he lowest point was reached when this "Republican" senator banged on his desk while a whistleblower was about to give testimony. But "Kemala-mala-whatever" is really hardly to exceed in its vulgarity.
ReplyDeleteSo yeah, I hope scum's days are numbered. But I am still not convinced, simply because stupidity is endless. The US is about to cross the Rubicon - and I think as this resulted in a civil war back then, this is possible nowadays. I really hope I'm wrong.
Damn, I wish I were a US citizen. Hugs from across the Pond, Savannah. xx
ReplyDelete