First let's get one thing clear: I DID NOT SHOOT THE SCREEN! That was the MITM's attempt at humor! To be really clear, Mr Matrix found out that there was a little tape inside that was loose and that's why it wouldn't start! so, in a way I didn't really kill it, my Mac was taking a break from me! (I'm not sure if that's better than my killing it. I mean, I was dumped by a MACHINE, people!)
I'm not sure where we, or rather, I left off, but I cast my ballot today! Here in California everyone was sent their ballot and you could either fill it out and mail it in, drop it in an Official Ballot Dropbox or vote in person starting October 24 through November 3. We all opted for the drop off option today. I hope all eligible Americans vote in this election and every election because history demands it and our future depends on it!
*********
I've been thinking about all the posts I was going to write and how much I wanted to share, but honestly, right now, my mind is on "elder lockdown" and I can't remember any of it! I guess that's a hint.
I'm going to catch up on blog reading, so I'll see y'all in your comment sections! xoxox
Happy to see you back. We need to drop our ballots off tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHappy to be back! A smartphone is nice, but I couldn't blog from it, nor could I get to any of the blogs! xoxo
Delete"A little tape"? What kind of computer was it - an IBM 701? Jx
ReplyDeleteLOL you're right about the word. I misspoke, according to Mr Matrix, it was a loose ribbon that once it was reattached, he was able to turn the computer on. It was a MacBook. xoxo
DeleteJon starts talking all tech, and he turns me on!!!!!!!!
DeleteKinky... Jx
DeleteI placed my ballot's last week, and even delivered it in person to the elections office...I wasn't fooling around with the mail.
ReplyDeleteI don't reckon sugarplum, a VOTE EVER felt more great and pleasure takin like placing this one.
Amen, sweetpea! When I sealed that envelope and signed my name, I was damn near singing! (OK, what I REALLY said was, "And take that, Trumpito, you dumb fuck!) BUT, I WAS HAPPY TO CAST THAT VOTE! xoxo
DeleteAll the very best of luck with the voting! I think the world is crossing its fingers that the US gets rid of Trump.
ReplyDeleteSx
That is so true! I don't think we can take another 4 years of that gasbag grifter! xoxo
DeleteXOXOX
ReplyDeleteBack at you, sugarpie! xoxox
DeleteCanada thanks you for voting.
ReplyDeleteIt's been rough having us a neighbors these pass 4 years, I know! xoxo
DeleteMy wife and I voted in our early voting yesterday. Not a bad line either. It went pretty smooth and yes it felt good to vote Biden.
ReplyDelete"Rose gold" - ohlala ! Gone are the days when "computer" was synonym to "big gray tower warming yer feet under the desk".
ReplyDeleteSo I understand that it will be of your origination when the Prez of Hearts will have to seek asylum in Moscow ?
Ah, not so fast there - still 13 days to go, thirteen. Let's enjoy the ride.
I like the formulation of "mind on elder lockdown", I can relate to this very well : All those posts I wanted to write, or wrote in my head, when I was simply not capable of writing, vanished - hoho, this is the abyss, the big maelstroem behind the Zirbeldrüse ... I may be a little too tired right now, sorry.
Boo to loose connections, but yay to the new computer!! Glad you are up and running again. And thank you for voting. I have every digits, and my eyes, crossed, hoping for a landslide Biden win. And if the Orange Crimesicle (saw that on twitter and love it!!!) won't leave the WH, arrest his fat ass and toss him in the klink!! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete