Tuesday, October 13, 2020

She's Gone and Done it Again


 

To all the readers of Savannah Marsh Mama's blog, this is to inform you that once again she's killed a MacBook.  She has asked me to let you know that it was not drink related this time.  That seems to be important, but nevertheless, the results are the same.

Look for her to be up and running again in the very near future.  

MITM

8 comments:

  1. Next week, darlings! Or thereabouts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a matching printer if you're interested?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I know all to well about this. I've had three gin related accidents with my laptop.

    But shit...were the McCloskley's in you neighborhood???????

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took out the Luger ?
    Or maybe it was this performance of The Who that was so absorbing ? Talk about the negative sides of that rock music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do sympathise. I have often threatened to throw my work laptop out of the window. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully, the next laptop will be bulletproof. That one obviously wasn't. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have wanted so bad the toss computer and printer off my mountain !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now just a ghost of a machine. My macbooks have lasted many years which I think justifies the extra $ cost. I got a new one about 3 years ago but the one before (2010) still works but very slow and crashes a lot.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar