Today is a day that makes me wonder what is happening here. There is an alternate reality that seems to be existing in tandem with the one I'm in.
We are hopeful.
We are prepared for whatever comes.
But, I haven't been this worried about the future as I am right now.
Tell me something good, darlings.
I am in need.
well, I just ordered three more bottle of gin lamchop.
ReplyDeleteOn my way to you, sweetpea! Which tonic to you prefer? xoxo
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to send this to you... but look up Teddy Bear the Porcupine.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute and talkative plus he loves pumpkins ! He is on youtube.
Too cute! thanks, sugar! xoxo
DeleteTell you something good? How about: The Very Mistress MJ's 10th Annual Garden Photo Event is being held at the end of this month (starting on the 31st), so you've got plenty of time to enter!
ReplyDeleteAnd - wait for it - it's being held at my place this year!!
This year I will have pictures!!! xoxo
DeleteIt's Friday!!! That's all I've got.
ReplyDeleteSx
Works for me, sweetpea! xoxo
DeleteWe need to turn on the power of hope and love. So confusing today. We got through the civil war more than 100 years ago. We got through the rioting of the 1960's. I know "we" doesn't include everyone but I'm sure it includes the majority.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to stay hopeful, but I have to admit that it is difficult some days! I have to hold on tho the thought that there are more of us then them! xoxo
DeleteSorry, I'm awefully late - stuff 'n things, blabla - here something uplifting :
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_ILfIoH60U
(hope this works ?)
That link didn't work, but this one did! Thanks, sweetpea! xoxo
Deletehttps://youtu.be/v261huZwhnM