sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Still the one
Yes, I'm still around, just not writing. I will soon, I promise. It's just a tiny bit hectic/insane/rocky/slightly off for a little while around here, all will be revealed in time.
Take care of yourself first; we'll be here waiting for you or should you need any anything we could help you with. Stay warm & safe & best wishes to you, Savannah.
Take care of yourself first; we'll be here waiting for you or should you need any anything we could help you with. Stay warm & safe & best wishes to you, Savannah.
ReplyDeleteYes, what Eros said. Deal with what you can, try and ride out the rest, and yell if you need anything :)
ReplyDeleteWell, as I'm barely writing, it's not like I'd tell you off.
ReplyDeleteHoney, I hope in the midst of the craziness, you're keeping well.
Masses of hugs to you.
Adding more love and good wishes to the pile, concluding with a large, warm hug. :)
ReplyDeleteSame here, I've been a rubbish blogger lately, but I'm trying to get back into a weekly groove.
ReplyDeleteSo many social media sites ;-)
Sx
hectic insane rocky slightly off - those are great for a post but not so much for daily life. all the best
ReplyDeleteyou're still in my thoughts xxxoooxx
ReplyDeleteMoi aussi, darlin'. You know we'll all still be here when you decide to get back at it. Until then, xoxoxo!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. We'll be here when you get back.
ReplyDeletexo jj
Juhuuuh !
ReplyDeleteSavannah, Be My Valentine! [MMWWAAHH!]
ReplyDeleteThank all y'all for the kind words and lovely thoughts! xoxox
ReplyDelete