Harper Lee has passed away at age 89.
That isn't how I had planned to start this post, but it was on my mind. May she rest in peace.
Others have written obituaries and there will be blog posts written by far better writers than I, but the world is less for her passing.
I'll be back later today.
I know what you mean. Too many good folks moving on.
ReplyDeleteYOU have a good weekend.
You, too! We might be looking at some good weather this weekend!! xoxoxo
DeleteSo many wonderful people have died the last few weeks.
ReplyDeleteOne of my very very best friends (both our homes burned down in Laguna Beach wildfire) died last Sunday. She was one of the very best people I have ever met and battled brain cancer for several years.
I am broken hearted.
The good seem to die to soon.
cheers, parsnip
But what a legacy she left behind.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon, Savvy x
To Kill a Mockingbird is still one of my favourite books of all time.
ReplyDeleteMassive love to you.
xx
Umberto Eco died the same day.
ReplyDelete