sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Monday, June 16, 2014
under the weather
a bit indisposed as they say, but doing ok here. the coconut krewe are staying the course with me, in shifts, so i'm in good hands. i'll be right as rain soon.
glad the Krewe is on the job! get plenty of rest, and remember to drink plenty of fluids. scotch, by the way, is a fluid... hope you're well soon! Xoxo
Take care.
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, Savvy... plenty of chicken soup.
ReplyDeleteSx
Take good care of yourself and feel better soon! x
ReplyDeletewishing you all the best
ReplyDeleteOh Dear !
ReplyDeleteAll the best, recover soon.
Get rest aplenty, lots of fluid and medical attention if you need it. If I was close by, I'd pop in to do a house call. Take care, Savannah!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteOh Dear another blogger is sick this week...
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon !
cheers, parsnip
We hope you feel better soon, Savvy.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon!
ReplyDeleteWhiskey cures all.
ReplyDeleteLove from Bubba. :)
xoxoxox
Feel better fast!
ReplyDelete?
ReplyDeleteSoup ? Scotch ?
Me just silent - ? Okay.
I hope this is nothing too serious. Get well soon.
Get well soon. I'm sending you good thoughts and wishing you good health. I'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteA big healing hug from me.xoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteJust sticking my head in the door to see if you need anything other than some peace and quiet. Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteglad the Krewe is on the job! get plenty of rest, and remember to drink plenty of fluids. scotch, by the way, is a fluid... hope you're well soon! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteFeel better, Babe! Indigo x
ReplyDeleteHello Savannah, I hope you are better now.
ReplyDeleteI think someone should tell Mr. Moose that his site is not reachable actually, sorry.
I'm so sorry sweetie. I didn't realise you were poorly.
ReplyDeleteSending you masses of hugs.
xxx