sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Thursday, June 5, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MITM!!
Another birthday spent in deepestdarkestafrica! But, another reason to have a party when he gets home. Yes, he is OFFICIALLY old today. He even has a government issued card that says so!
Dear MITM, I hope you have the very best birthday that's possible, considering you aren't with darling Savannah. Does this mean that retirement is in the pipeline, or isn't that how it works?
Happy Birthday to MITM - Congrats, raise the flag, clear the table, light the candles, bring out the monkeys, saddle up the horses, uncork the wine, what am I missing? Oh invite Lisleman to the party.
Belated birthday wishes to the MITM! Here's to a glorious year ahead, safe travels, good health and a little bit of unexpected magic somewhere along the way!
Happy Birthday, Sir !
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday MITM you silver fox you! You lead me to cigarillos, and for that I will be forever grateful. XOO!
ReplyDeleteNaw, he's not old...he's just the official Speed Limit of my youth, before we backed down to 55. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday MITM!
Well then there is only one thing to say...
ReplyDeleteLET THERE BE CAKE !
cheers, parsnip
Did someone mention CAKE?
DeleteHappy birthday, MITM!
Now let the seniors discounts begin.
Happy Birthday MITM!
ReplyDeleteDear MITM, I hope you have the very best birthday that's possible, considering you aren't with darling Savannah. Does this mean that retirement is in the pipeline, or isn't that how it works?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to MITM - Congrats, raise the flag, clear the table, light the candles, bring out the monkeys, saddle up the horses, uncork the wine, what am I missing?
ReplyDeleteOh invite Lisleman to the party.
Happy birthday to him. God. 65. That scares me. I've was young but now I'm getting old. Young is better.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday MITM, I've raised a glass to you from Bristol xxxxxxxoooo
ReplyDeletewell, I'm too late to wish him a happy birthday...except belatedly, but hopefully not too late to tell you,
ReplyDelete"welcome back!" :)
I missed all y'all, Jason! I could not stay away any longer, sugar! ;) xoxoxo
DeleteThe MITM can't comment from where he is, but he sends his thanks and appreciation to all of you for the Good Wishes and kind thoughts! xoxox
ReplyDeleteBelated birthday wishes!
ReplyDeleteEvery birthday is an achievement worth celebrating :)
Belated birthday wishes to the MITM! Here's to a glorious year ahead, safe travels, good health and a little bit of unexpected magic somewhere along the way!
ReplyDeleteHope the birthday boy will be home soon =) Indigo x
ReplyDeleteso, does that mean he'll finally be able to buy that Lamborghini?
ReplyDeleteOnly one question...
Is he getting a Lamb
or
Ghini?
d=^))
ps, I gave Baltazar two bananas... He requested a glass of milk.
ReplyDeleteAre you in this new group "FaceBook Anonymous" ?
ReplyDeleteHe's but a boy!
ReplyDeleteBelated but sincere best wishes for the birthday boy.