sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
oooh, marvin! makes me want to find a partner and.... and.... ummm.... dance... grrrrr...
NOW y'all gots me!Mwah!!!:¬)xoxoxo
Yup, my kinda party! :¬)xoxoxo
there is nothing better than sweet sweet marvin.
Ahhh it all comes flooding back so quickly. Wonderful, wonderful memories of my youth.
I like Marvin's shirt. Would like to see Map on stage in one of those.
I like a man who knows how to wear a shirt, XXXXXXX
Fantastic music. Great choices.Hope you and the krewe have a great Labour Day weekend.
Marvin was waay cool back in the day. A trendsetter and fashionista. How do I know? I heard it through the grapevine!
@UB; I DID have a similar shirt, in PURPLE! (There's video evidence floating around YT & FB!) :¬)
You askin'? I'm dancin'!
Ooh, Savvy.....Gorgeous Marvin! I was always mad about the man and his music.
Grapevine is one of my all time favourite songs, even though I'm not a huge Marvin Gaye fan in general
Yup, definitely got my groove on to these. Thanks!
it's been Al Green all week in this house....
And deep down, I just knew I'd find "Let's Get It On!". :)Oh, not in a personal way...just because he's so SMOOTH in that one. :)
Luv the jacket...Liv the shirt and....Lurv the music...Thanks Miss Savannah...Sure pepped up my morning...XXX
. . . .is certainly 'the man' who can make sweet music. Has been in my Bedroom, many. . .many moons ago, many times. . .lmfaao ;- (some twenty. . Reveals my age lol. . ) xx
Very nice music! :)Hope The Plantation shines.
Oh dear, the jacket is simply cool, Marvin is gorgeous and the song is great! You made me smile and dance, Savannah! :)
Yes, I'm very fond of Marvin's frilly white shirt. He carries off the look without resorting to looking like a dandy.
you know, those Raisins kinda ruined this for me for about a decade, but it's lovely to see the real thing. thank you.
'Let's Get It On' brings out the - well you know - in me ;)
I have played this to M. DeFarge to liven up our weekend. He remains buried in a car manual.
I'm trying to line dance here; party of one! :)
There was no one better than Marvin.
You're just feeding my Marvin Gaye addiction, aren't you?
tell me something good, sugar
oooh, marvin! makes me want to find a partner and.... and.... ummm.... dance... grrrrr...
ReplyDeleteNOW y'all gots me!
ReplyDeleteMwah!!!
:¬)
xoxoxo
Yup, my kinda party! :¬)
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
there is nothing better than sweet sweet marvin.
ReplyDeleteAhhh it all comes flooding back so quickly. Wonderful, wonderful memories of my youth.
ReplyDeleteI like Marvin's shirt. Would like to see Map on stage in one of those.
ReplyDeleteI like a man who knows how to wear a shirt, XXXXXXX
ReplyDeleteFantastic music. Great choices.
ReplyDeleteHope you and the krewe have a great Labour Day weekend.
Marvin was waay cool back in the day. A trendsetter and fashionista. How do I know? I heard it through the grapevine!
ReplyDelete@UB; I DID have a similar shirt, in PURPLE! (There's video evidence floating around YT & FB!) :¬)
ReplyDeleteYou askin'? I'm dancin'!
ReplyDeleteOoh, Savvy.....Gorgeous Marvin! I was always mad about the man and his music.
ReplyDeleteGrapevine is one of my all time favourite songs, even though I'm not a huge Marvin Gaye fan in general
ReplyDeleteYup, definitely got my groove on to these. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteit's been Al Green all week in this house....
ReplyDeleteAnd deep down, I just knew I'd find "Let's Get It On!". :)
ReplyDeleteOh, not in a personal way...just because he's so SMOOTH in that one. :)
Luv the jacket...Liv the shirt and....Lurv the music...
ReplyDeleteThanks Miss Savannah...Sure pepped up my morning...XXX
. . . .is certainly 'the man' who can make sweet music. Has been in my Bedroom, many. . .many moons ago, many times. . .lmfaao ;- (some twenty. . Reveals my age lol. . ) xx
ReplyDeleteVery nice music! :)
ReplyDeleteHope The Plantation shines.
Oh dear, the jacket is simply cool, Marvin is gorgeous and the song is great! You made me smile and dance, Savannah! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm very fond of Marvin's frilly white shirt. He carries off the look without resorting to looking like a dandy.
ReplyDeleteyou know, those Raisins kinda ruined this for me for about a decade, but it's lovely to see the real thing. thank you.
ReplyDelete'Let's Get It On' brings out the - well you know - in me
ReplyDelete;)
I have played this to M. DeFarge to liven up our weekend. He remains buried in a car manual.
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to line dance here; party of one! :)
ReplyDeleteThere was no one better than Marvin.
ReplyDeleteYou're just feeding my Marvin Gaye addiction, aren't you?
ReplyDelete