ahh. . Families best friend. Cats best cuddle up companion, childrens minature pony and food spills disposer. . . That was my Doberman called Kassy. Well loved and still greately missed 10yrs on. Xxx
you guys make me laugh! GFK is indeed a brittany. he belongs to captain chaos. he's smart when he's in the field doing what he's trained to do, but otherwise, he's a delightfully goofy dog and absolutely the most lovable pup evah! xoxoxoxo
I dig how chill he(?) looks!
ReplyDeleteIndeed, it seems like a good idea to me!
ReplyDeleteHow Cute...Ghost Face i get. But killer? Just look at dem dere eyes...
ReplyDeleteThat's some gorgeous red hair!
ReplyDeleteoh... who's the Good Boy,
ReplyDeleteGood Good Boy (?)
cheers, parsnip
Heh. What a dude.
ReplyDeleteNice pose.
ReplyDeletewhat a magnificently beautiful creature! and what spirit in that face! just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis dog looks so ... intellectual!
ReplyDeleteHe looks so clean.
ReplyDeleteThat's the way I like 'em!
WOOF! :¬)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
He's a Brittany, isn't he? (she?)
ReplyDeleteProbably kills ya with kisses and tail wags! What a sweetie!! xoxoxo
so happy! aaaaawwwwhhh!
ReplyDeleteWhat does he kill - jelly beans?
ReplyDeletexxx
Killz with Kute. Word.
ReplyDeleteHe does look incredibly clean and shiny (echoing Pat), is it shampoo bottles he kills? XXXXXXX
ReplyDeleteOnly if it's death by being licked to death by a happy face. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd if it makes you feel better, this is the first time I believe I've seen your friend.
Do you dip his fangs in poison so that his bite is deadly?
ReplyDeleteA really great looking dog. I love Brittanys. We have a new Brittany in our pack. I will send you a pic of Ruby. She is a real treat.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwww........he/she looks a real killah......could kill anyone dead with such a soft face!
ReplyDeleteahh. . Families best friend. Cats best cuddle up companion, childrens minature pony and food spills disposer. . . That was my Doberman called Kassy. Well loved and still greately missed 10yrs on. Xxx
ReplyDeleteThat is a very, very handsome dog.
ReplyDeletehe appears to be ready for his interview. First question - who is your favorite blogger?
ReplyDeleteFollow-on to lisleman: What is your favorite fragrance?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful dog: "Toilet water. It's also my favorite beverage."
Silly, I know, but at least I showed up today.
Killah???
ReplyDeleteHe looks more like a favourite uncle reincarnated as a dog to me...
Kills With Kindness?
ReplyDeleteDo things have settled?
ReplyDeleteyou guys make me laugh! GFK is indeed a brittany. he belongs to captain chaos. he's smart when he's in the field doing what he's trained to do, but otherwise, he's a delightfully goofy dog and absolutely the most lovable pup evah!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo