sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
I'm sure I can see Bill Murray, Willem Dafoe, Owen Wilson and Tilda Swinton somewhere in the background... Jx
Close, sweetpea, actually closer than you might think! *wink* xoxo
Those faces, even behind the glasses, say EVERYthing.xoxo
The 2 of the reasons we came back, sweetpea! xoxo
They are so cool!!Sx
That they are, sweetpea! LOL xoxo
Nicely dressed, and I hope for their sake there was air conditioning where the nuptials were held.
Thank you, sweetpea! It was and they were enjoying the ambience of the location! xoxo
nice picture - is that a pink smiley face gadget of some type.
Good to see you again, Bill! It's a stuffy mini-Nemo! xoxo
What a fabulously beautiful pair - Lulu XXX
tell me something good, sugar
I'm sure I can see Bill Murray, Willem Dafoe, Owen Wilson and Tilda Swinton somewhere in the background... Jx
ReplyDeleteClose, sweetpea, actually closer than you might think! *wink* xoxo
DeleteThose faces, even behind the glasses, say EVERYthing.
ReplyDeletexoxo
The 2 of the reasons we came back, sweetpea! xoxo
DeleteThey are so cool!!
ReplyDeleteSx
That they are, sweetpea! LOL xoxo
DeleteNicely dressed, and I hope for their sake there was air conditioning where the nuptials were held.
ReplyDeleteThank you, sweetpea! It was and they were enjoying the ambience of the location! xoxo
Deletenice picture - is that a pink smiley face gadget of some type.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you again, Bill! It's a stuffy mini-Nemo! xoxo
DeleteWhat a fabulously beautiful pair - Lulu XXX
ReplyDelete