In light of the announcement by President Biden, I'm watching The West Wing starting with Episode 1, Season 1 because what lies ahead if the Democrats fail is chilling. Yes, I'm finding comfort in watching the best president we never had support the Constitution, respect the concept of checks and balances, and strive towards a more perfect Union.
To be clear, I will support Vice-President Harris in November and every Democrat running for office!
Ditto!!!!! The Dems better unite and unite quick. If our act isn't together, and we don't get our shit together, on the same page, he who shall not be named will have a smooth walk right into the white house.
ReplyDeleteHey, I get to vote for Kamala Harris a third time!
ReplyDeleteI am optimistic, now it is possible to mob the floor with the little fuehrer and his sycophants.
ReplyDeleteVP Harris seems like a breath of well needed fresh air!
ReplyDeleteSx