sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Poppies.....poppies....Poppies. Now sleeeep....sleeep....sleep...
California Poppies are the most amazing colour - there is no other flower I know of with that distinct shade of orange! Of course, they are very prolific, and in the wrong place can be quite a pesky weed. Jx
Maddie stole my line!!!!But the poppies are gorgeous!xoxo
The MITM is so excited that they've started to bloom! He was worried that he'd planted too late! Glad all y'all appreciate them! xoxo
Nice!
They brighten the day! Sunshine in petal form.Sx
I love these poppies, I've been sowing some around our neighbourhood xxx It's Lulu - I can't sign in these days!!!
tell me something good, sugar
Poppies.....poppies....Poppies. Now sleeeep....sleeep....sleep...
ReplyDeleteCalifornia Poppies are the most amazing colour - there is no other flower I know of with that distinct shade of orange! Of course, they are very prolific, and in the wrong place can be quite a pesky weed. Jx
ReplyDeleteMaddie stole my line!!!!
ReplyDeleteBut the poppies are gorgeous!
xoxo
The MITM is so excited that they've started to bloom! He was worried that he'd planted too late! Glad all y'all appreciate them! xoxo
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteThey brighten the day! Sunshine in petal form.
ReplyDeleteSx
I love these poppies, I've been sowing some around our neighbourhood xxx It's Lulu - I can't sign in these days!!!
ReplyDelete