... chocolate overdrive!
I never, EVER thought I would say, "OMG, that was TOO much chocolate for me!! Yes, the grands and I made a THREE LAYER CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE with three different chocolate ganache fillings THAT WE MADE OURSELVES!!! I have never said no to a brownie and normally a chocolate ganache topping would be a delight, BUT white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate it was beyond decadent, IT WAS OVERKILL!
Even BKC and BGM said we should re-evaluate keeping it tomorrow on the off chance that it might be better tomorrow. (I wanted to toss it tonight!)
We ended the night after each of us, including the MITM, had a slice by watching "Nailed It" which if you know the show (it's on Netflix if you don't) we would NOT have won!
It's now 11PM, the kitchen is clean, the dishwasher is running, and the munchkins have gone to bed.
I need a very LARGE whiskey!
I still fancy a slice of that cake despite what you said about it!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'll definitely have a whiskey with you.
Sx
I will tell Carlos of your chocolate cake and he will be sooooo jealous!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Pour a load of double cream over it, and it would be delicious! [Sorry - even more delicious!] Jx
ReplyDeleteNow I'm craving cake first thing in the morning!
ReplyDeleteI have unnerving memories re "cake" ... thank You Mistress !
ReplyDeleteNevertheless Your cake sounds really promising ! Pair it with Kaffee Amaretto ?