I tried TWICE to your wonky words post and nothing happened! My reply didn't show up! I wanted to share what I found about comment notifications in "settings" on Blogspot. I'm hoping you'll see this post and check settings, scroll down to "email" and then add YOUR email under "Comment notifications subscribers"
I hope this helps!
*proper post to arrive soon*
Awwww, Savvy, thank you! I did eventually work this out, with Jon.
ReplyDeleteI think we also have to invite readers to subscribe to comments - as the Notify Me tick box no longer works for me either. Regarding Blogger - it's been a headache of a week for me!
Sx
Ah ha! That's right! I follow you on both your sites, so I see your responses and also when you post. xoxo
DeleteWhat's the difference between the Notify Me box thingy and the "Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)" at the bottom of the comments section? (I have just clicked the Post Comments (Atom) thingy on yours, Savvy, so I guess I might find out soon ;) x )
ReplyDeleteI never noticed that "Subscribe to: Post comments" before, but I do know that when I've ticked the "Notify Me" box after commenting on other blogs, I receive an email when someone posts or answers my comment! Othr than that, no clue about anything else! xoxo
DeleteThe Post Comments (Atom) does nothing for me.
DeleteI think my settings are set against me, but I can't figure out what I've done.
Sx
It might be something to do with pop-up windows - I'll allow, but I think I tried that on Jon's blog. I'll try again, but I'm not holding out much hope.
DeleteHow do you follow comments on Blogger? Without hitting the Notify Me button?
Sx
Can't say nothing about blogger - all I know is that "rss" and "atom" are formats for feedreaders / feets.
ReplyDelete