Sunday, February 17, 2019

What Big Girl Matrix did on a rainy day


FYI: Mr Matrix told me how this was done and the explanation is in the comments!

12 comments:

  1. I like it. How long does it take to create 20 seconds of video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's gorgeous! Yes, I have the same question as Bill.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll ask Mr Matrix and BGM and let y'all know! He was very proud that she had done most of the animation herself! Glad y'all enjoyed it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful, very clever and so cute.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Mr Matrix: "...it was a couple of hours and we made it on a Nintendo 3DS, which comes with a stop motion program for kids."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just fabulous ! So much different from when I was a young.

      Delete
    2. nice that they have a stop motion program for kids - good creativity

      Delete
  6. What an awesome project! And even more awesome that Mr Matrix spends the time with BGM working on these kinds of things. They are both rockstars! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice !
    One can not start early enough to help them with and strengthen their creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic! What a wonderful and entertaining short! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for watching and leaving your comments. Mr Matrix and super nana have seen them and appreciate y'alls support for BGM! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar