Here's what I did today:
In honor of today, I present the Peeps and Bunnies Tower of Power with Cadbury mini chocolate eggs and chocolate chip cookies! Mini jelly beans and foil-wrapped chocolate eggs are also presented for your dessert experience in vintage Franciscan Desert Rose cups and saucers!
Lunch photos are unavailable because everyone was hungry, so food was devoured before pics could be taken! We had barbeque tri-tip, chicken, potato salad, and Hawaiian (honey rolls) sliders with Swiss cheese, ham, with a butter, mustard, minced onion, and Worcestershire sauce spread. If you want the recipes, I'll post them tomorrow.
**********
BGM crocheted a special friend for today!




Looks like you had a great Easter! Now sweet cheeks..I need to know the flavors of those green and brown peeps, and no one gets hurt see.
ReplyDeleteIt was absolutely hilarious! The green Peeps are watermelon flavored and pink inside and the brown are cinnamon churros! I know, right? xoxox
DeleteA crochet frog with bunny ears?!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
Sx
The bunny ears are removable, so Froggy will probably be present at all of our future celebrations suitably attired! xoxo
DeleteThat's my fantasy easter! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI was in charge of decor this year, so we share a fantasy, darlin! xoxo
DeleteI love you Easter feasters!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Peeps rule as decoration in my book, not as a delicacy! BGM LOVES them!
Deletexoxo for you!
DeleteNow that's a great way to celebrate Easter!
ReplyDeleteFood and drink is always a hit with this family, sweetpea! xoxo
DeleteWow! I could see my childhood in the tower pictures! All that was missing was me forced into a floral and ribbon dress with my hair pulled tight into ponytails on either side of my head, the part carved into my head with a fine-toothed comb and every possible stray hair held in place by momma's spit! LOL
ReplyDeleteI love little frog and his bunny ears and look forward to more festive sightings! I've tried crocheting five times, until I make the Mister do it who then gets mad because he had no interest in learning crochet and I don't stop him and also, I never learn myself because dyslexia moodiness makes everything a doily.
The food sounds delicious!
Oh yeah, and Thank you for providing the updated boycott schedule! We've been unofficially following along.
ReplyDeleteThat Peeps and Bunny Tower is amazing!!! Now that we no longer have smaller Children in the Household I miss a lot of the Easter Activities we had a Tradition and Ritual of doing with them.
ReplyDelete