Monday, August 22, 2022

I lost someone!

 I've lost a follower!

I have no idea who decided I wasn't interesting enough or funny enough or whatever it was that I wasn't for them.

I mean, I will get over it...

eventually.

*******

Mondays are strange when you no longer have a 9-5 or in my case, a job that had hours based on overseas time zones. That was then and this is now and I am not complaining. The MITM hasn't stopped, he's just changed professions. Fortunately, it means he's no longer in deepestdarkestafrica or figuring out how to find a way out of other places. Another thing I won't complain about. Back to Mondays (Lordy, I just had to look at the date on my MAC to make sure it WAS Monday), the start of the week, I guess, although when I was employed, it always seemed as if Sunday began my week thanks to time zone differences. I commiserate with everyone who's still punching a clock. (I do miss the paycheck.)

***********

I got nothin' else right now, sweetpeas. I think it might be dinner time.


11 comments:

  1. You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time, when it comes to blogs sweet cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just happy that y'all continue to share this world with me, sweetpea! xoxo

      Delete
  2. The Blogosphere's just as capricious as any of the "social media" sites, dear Savvy. I don't have a huge mass of acolytes myself, and they come and they go - but then again, blogging is basically for the author's own benefit/enjoyment rather than a desperate search for "likes"... Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a spot on observation, sweetpea! I'm just happy to know the folks I know here and that's the truth! xoxo

      Delete
    2. I agree with you Jon. If the personal enjoyment fades so does the blog.

      Delete
  3. I am still here but between bad bad bad computer only letting me read and comment on some blogs and my eyes, operation end of month....
    I am still here sort of maybe ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a darling, sweetpea! Opwration? I'll be keping positive thoughts for you! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I say "their loss" to whomever it was that left.

    I don't mind Mondays because I only work four days a week--and sometimes I do a couple of those at home-0-so the weekend is always right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They come, they go - but the core remain - hopefully!!!
    It's Tuesday now, isn't it?
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I were to start a retirement training school I would not be retired. However, I think training is required.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You haven't lost me on FB, that's for sure. You have been on fire there! And yeah, here's to the earthly rotational confusion of time and dates in reitrement.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar