I remember seeing, or the Mistress breaking the news of poor LX when he passed. A swell person...and you'll be hard pressed to find a more professional pillow fluffer...
I miss him! I had the pleasure of having him visit me up here in the wilds of Canada and thoroughly enjoyed his gentle demeanor. Such a lovely soul. xoxo
Very sorry for the loss of your friend. May he rest in peace. Our relationships through our blogs are intense, powerful, and real. Hard to explain sometimes to the non-blogging "muggles". <3
Oh dear. I only knew of him late in the day via Mistress MJ's comments box. Sad news. Jx
ReplyDeleteI remember seeing, or the Mistress breaking the news of poor LX when he passed. A swell person...and you'll be hard pressed to find a more professional pillow fluffer...
ReplyDeleteWill always miss him. My world is a lot colder without him.
ReplyDeleteSx
I miss him! I had the pleasure of having him visit me up here in the wilds of Canada and thoroughly enjoyed his gentle demeanor. Such a lovely soul. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThe wind has been blowing my little red and green men all night...
ReplyDeleteWow. Too real.
ReplyDeleteVery sorry for the loss of your friend. May he rest in peace. Our relationships through our blogs are intense, powerful, and real. Hard to explain sometimes to the non-blogging "muggles". <3
ReplyDelete