Technology and creativity in the summertime!
BMG wanted to make another film, so Mr Matrix helped her do her storyboard and then BGM made her movie. We got to see the raw footage before editing and all the other things that go into a movie were done. She had fun making her vision happen!
Oh, this is gorgeous, Savvy!!! Bravo, BMG!!!!! Love the music too!
ReplyDeleteSx
Awesome little film! Those babies were trying to make a mess! The music and sound effects were perfect. ^_^ Well done! xoxo
ReplyDeleteBravo ! BGM has a story to tell, there is camera work, action scenes, it's all there. She's a true heir to Monsieur Méliès.
ReplyDeleteJust wonder when we'll see the first talkie ?!
Someone's buttons were pushed. well done!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! i grew up adoring the stop-action animation of Rey Harryhausen, and later got my kids hooked on the claymation of Wallace and Grommit! BGM is off to a great start as a film maker!
ReplyDeleteFun to watch but even more enjoyable is watching a creation come to life. I know there's a lot of time and creative thinking involved.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! Sylvanian Families make the most adorable actors, but it's clearly the hard work of BGM and Mr Matrix that make this little film work.
ReplyDeleteOh that is so brilliant! When I was a kid I dreamed of creating stop-animation movies, but we didn't have a movie camera, and digital options didn't exist then. I am seriously impressed, and a little bit envious too :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this, you have an amazingly talented family xxx
ReplyDeleteLove it.
ReplyDeleteAre you still homeless in L.A. ?
ReplyDeleteOh dear, it must be a tough life ! *wrings hands*
Sorry so late !
ReplyDeleteLove the movie so talented.
I am at loose ends so very off and on.
Hope your loving California
parsnip