sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
It was a day like no other.I never thought I would see a time when all air traffic was grounded and fighter jets were flying combat air patrol over our cities.
Let's hope the real truth will one day be told hen. If not for the living, for the innocents who lost their lives.
I have tears....cheers, parsnip
I always thought the flu was the most miserable thing during pollen season...until I had the flu on 9/11 and the world changed.I find it comforting that it didn't extinguish our need to trust and continue on. Nice tribute, my friend.
My wife and I were living on the Lower East Side on 9/11, just a mile and a half from the WTC. It was awful. But 9/11 is also our wedding anniversary, and we refuse to surrender it to the terrorists.
tell me something good, sugar
It was a day like no other.
ReplyDeleteI never thought I would see a time when all air traffic was grounded and fighter jets were flying combat air patrol over our cities.
Let's hope the real truth will one day be told hen. If not for the living, for the innocents who lost their lives.
ReplyDeleteI have tears....
ReplyDeletecheers, parsnip
I always thought the flu was the most miserable thing during pollen season...until I had the flu on 9/11 and the world changed.
ReplyDeleteI find it comforting that it didn't extinguish our need to trust and continue on. Nice tribute, my friend.
My wife and I were living on the Lower East Side on 9/11, just a mile and a half from the WTC. It was awful. But 9/11 is also our wedding anniversary, and we refuse to surrender it to the terrorists.
ReplyDelete