A filum I have yet to discover my dear. Now, before I forget.. Biscuit recipe, traditional southern style of course, would you have such a thing please?
Know what I love? Secret messages. Especially from " Savannah". They got " sugar" written all over them and it's way more than just " sweet". It's a recipe that gives you " rush" ! And that 's a trip with Mack, Ace, and " Sopranos". Which takes you straight to Hollywood. Which is " Hil- lar - rious". Via Jones. And " Karter Foundation". Better known as " The Dong". " Pst". "Thank you." :)
good movie but what do you need to forget Jake?
ReplyDeleteA filum I have yet to discover my dear. Now, before I forget.. Biscuit recipe, traditional southern style of course, would you have such a thing please?
ReplyDeletebill...where do i start, sugar? xoxox
ReplyDeletechef...you have one now, sweetpea, in your comments section/recent pst! xoxoxo
Like Chef I missed it too.
ReplyDeleteKnow what I love?
ReplyDeleteSecret messages.
Especially from " Savannah".
They got " sugar" written all over them and it's way more than just " sweet".
It's a recipe that gives you " rush" !
And that 's a trip with Mack, Ace, and " Sopranos".
Which takes you straight to Hollywood.
Which is " Hil- lar - rious".
Via Jones.
And " Karter Foundation".
Better known as " The Dong".
" Pst".
"Thank you."
:)
Pat..."Chinatown" is on my list of must see films! i hope you'll see it. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteanon...i've changed the settings so i'll leave your comment up this time. i hope you'll identify yourself if you visit again.
"Savannah Marsh Mama" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.
ReplyDeletehttp://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/09/sites-to-see_14.html
I really need to see this movie again...
ReplyDeletePearl