sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Sweet little man!! He's totally passed out in that first shot. lol!!So when is Baby #2 coming along? Super Nana looks pretty far along. Both she AND Mr Matrix are glowing!!!xoxoxoPS - Moxie's too cute, too, passed out with her blanket. ;-)
Now that's what sleeping like a baby is suppose to mean. thanks
... achherjemineh ...
Gorgeous head of hair on that perfect baby! Mine were bald til they were 2, i think...
Now that is one darling baby !So happy for everyone and keep the photos coming !cheers, parsnip
Yay! LIke everyone else is saying - just keep the baby photos coming!Nothing wrong with majorly cute...
What a fantastic way to start my Tuesday off.Thank you so much for sharing this.My word you tell you're Super Nana's mama. And look at that lovely bump! I can't wait to welcome the little one. Nothing like your excitement, I'm sure.
More, more, more - yes indeed, keep them coming, darling!
what a lovely collection of beautiful people and dogs. :-)That boy is a beauty! But I think you already knew that.Thanks for the photos.
pegged my 'cute meter' once again. aww...
beautiful - and such great hair! xxxx
From two legged to four legged, you have the most impressively photogenic family.Yes, more please. :)
So sweet :)
Just keep those pics a comin'!
Supernana's just fat! I'm not due until August.
:)
Coo! Coo and more coo!
He looks a very well behaved little boy. Must be contented.
tell me something good, sugar
Sweet little man!! He's totally passed out in that first shot. lol!!
ReplyDeleteSo when is Baby #2 coming along? Super Nana looks pretty far along. Both she AND Mr Matrix are glowing!!!
xoxoxo
PS - Moxie's too cute, too, passed out with her blanket. ;-)
Now that's what sleeping like a baby is suppose to mean. thanks
ReplyDelete... achherjemineh ...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous head of hair on that perfect baby! Mine were bald til they were 2, i think...
ReplyDeleteNow that is one darling baby !
ReplyDeleteSo happy for everyone and keep the photos coming !
cheers, parsnip
Yay! LIke everyone else is saying - just keep the baby photos coming!
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with majorly cute...
What a fantastic way to start my Tuesday off.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing this.
My word you tell you're Super Nana's mama. And look at that lovely bump! I can't wait to welcome the little one. Nothing like your excitement, I'm sure.
More, more, more - yes indeed, keep them coming, darling!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely collection of beautiful people and dogs. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat boy is a beauty! But I think you already knew that.
Thanks for the photos.
pegged my 'cute meter' once again. aww...
ReplyDeletebeautiful - and such great hair! xxxx
ReplyDeleteFrom two legged to four legged, you have the most impressively photogenic family.
ReplyDeleteYes, more please. :)
So sweet :)
ReplyDeleteJust keep those pics a comin'!
ReplyDeleteSupernana's just fat! I'm not due until August.
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteCoo! Coo and more coo!
ReplyDeleteHe looks a very well behaved little boy. Must be contented.
ReplyDelete