YES!
it's sunday and i'm waiting for phone calls.
OK, really?
i'm waiting for one call from the ATL (also known as Atlanta Hartsfield Airport).
the MITM is scheduled to touch down stateside this afternoon. in fact, according to his itinerary, he should have landed already, then at some point, start walking down to collect his luggage, go through customs, return same for placement on the last leg home, have his passport stamped and then, wander on over to the gate for his trip down to SAV. but according to delta.com, the damn flight is still in flight. *sigh*
sometimes, too much information, isn't enough information. or maybe it's just the wrong information.
so, here i am. talking to all y'all because it's keeping me busy and keeping me from fretting.
i've decided to do a list of the members of the coconut krewe because some new friends have stumbled on to the plantation and need to know who i'm talkin about!
the MITM is the Man In The Moon aka the Husband aka the-guy-who-thinks-he's-the-boss-of-me
captain chaos is #1 son and married to Stretch aka The Girl
dr. T is #2 son and married to The Dancing Lady
mr moose is #3 son and married to Miss Nan
super nana is our ONLY daughter and married to mr. matrix
there ya go. those are the players.
i have to check flights again.
and just like that, the phone rang!
Funny how a ringing phone can sound exactly like angelic voices pouring down from the heavens. Congrats on all accounts. Especially the bump.
ReplyDeleteAND?
ReplyDeleteub...ain't that the truth, brother! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletemago...smiling here, sugar! he's in ATL and is now waiting to board his plane home!!!! xoxoxox
Yaay! Does he know that people around the world are now waiting for his landing??? Has he - or more importantly Delta Airlines any idea who watched this plane is???
ReplyDeleteI've seen many reasons for a post but yours this time is first for me. I always thought (I might just continue thinking) the second 'M' in MITM stood for Mansion. Did you look to see if the flight left late? It's amazing the info available today.
ReplyDeleteSomehow, I can't see anyone being the boss of you... except you! ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo happy that the MITM is almost home (or maybe even already home, depending on what time it is now) and hoping for another call from the West Coast with news of the baby et al!
What an exciting day for you! xoxoxo
XLNT missus! :¬)
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
Well even after all this time, I liked the kid update...cause I think I was missing one! (Not Super Nana, of course....girls stand out in that crowd!)
ReplyDeleteHopefully MITM is home and you no longer wish to spend time with us. Well...until there's baby news to share. :)
Thanks for the cast clarification!
ReplyDeleteNow I'll leave the two leads to their "Getting to re-know you time"
*Tiptoes out leaving This on the table*
it makes me smile that after a few years of being together, you STILL get bubbly and excitable when he's coming home!
ReplyDeleteGrandbabies on the way, MITM home where he should be.
ReplyDeleteSounds like alls well on the Plantation to me.
Happy homecoming to MITM.
How's Stretch doing?
xxx
Oh - on reaching the last half sentence I suddenly gave a little sob. I'm getting far too emotional in my old age, but I'm very happy for you xxx
ReplyDeleteHe should be with you now!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fab homecoming!
Sx
Ditto Scarlet.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the explanation. All is now clear and from now on all your trouble will be little ones. Taxi!
YIPPEE!
ReplyDeleteHoping he's now home safe and sound xxxoo
ReplyDeleteAnticipation for the reappearnace of the man you love. :-) How lovely!
ReplyDeletePearl
Waiting can be a terrible thing, and constantly updating those flight tracker sites doesn't help, does it?
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the run down of the crew. I'll confess—all this time, I only pretended to know what MITM stood for.
While the MITM finally touched down (I am not in football), what's with the new human?
ReplyDeleteI seriously hope that all is good. It's always a bit like gamble, ain't? "It" happens always, at any time, all around the world - but it's a constant wonder, always difficult, dangerous too, always new, if there's a reason for prayer, besides the end of the journey, then it's the start - Holy crap be well!
Savannah, be my valentine! [mmmwwwaaahhh]
ReplyDelete