Thursday, February 17, 2011

sometimes

some times

some days

some places

seemascloseasthis.

but,
right now,
but,
right now,
but,
right now


the distance is





i m m e a s u r a b l e.

25 comments:

  1. D I S T A N C E

    distance. :¬)

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my eye on all the activity out yonder and am thinking of you. Hold fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a gonna take you out Saturday night, lady. and we will get as lost or as found as you want to be... hugs, hugs, hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're under the same bright moon. Warm hugs, Savannah. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, the world seems like such a huge place. Other times, the distance between you & your partner is the same as opening your thumb & forefinger about an inch to signify 'this much'.
    Hang in there darlin'
    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I know what you mean.xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grit your teeth, look forward to your man walking through the door sweetcheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's because you're not using the Metric system.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
    keeping you in my heart !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Think how wonderful it will be when the gap closes once more. Meanwhile, big hugs, XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes space is a good thing but not too far away. This is a nice post and good writing. I am going to print it out to read often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Southern women are born strong. Okay, so we curse when no one's listening. :)

    Feel free to lean on us until the gap closes. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you all for the comforting words. those of you who know me, know that distance is part of our life together, but this time it's location that has me concerned. keep us in your thoughts. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're firmly in my thoughts. Do take care of yourself. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You both are in my thoughts, my heart and my prayers.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Location is important. He's in my thoughts and prayers. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Risk and reward. It has been a curse and a blessing since the beginning of time. I hate it and I love it. Best to you and the Man.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Let It Be m e a s u r a b l e more X

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar