sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
I've finally found a use for all the new Lakes around here!Thank you for the suggestion Savvy XXX
Hee hee.xoxox
someecards - I'm so glad you introduced me to them. I literally lost 4 hours going through their selection and laughing my arse off.I'm sorry times is tough. I'm thinking of you sweetie, sending you gooey, friendly thoughts.
I did sushi this Valentine's.That is not a euphemism...
I find I can jump sitting down. So useful:0
THAT'S a holiday i can celebrate! happy VD to you, hotstuff!
Happy Valentine's Day, Savannah.
Might as well ....;-)
Happy VD!
Hi Savannah. Hope you have a great Valentines Day, my dear. Thanks for the Van Halen video. Hubby says they are going out on tour again soon.
Happy Heart Day!!! Chet Baker was something else. Best to you and yours.
ack ! Memories....His hair was always so much better than mine and he was way too limber...Thanks for the great Valentine post !cheers, parsnip
ROCK !
*Mwah*
Man, I love Chet Baker. That guy is way underrated. Happy Valentine's Day!
Great. Now I'm going to go to bed with Jump on my mind!Happy Valentine's!
You always give me a good giggle.Here's one back for you...with a hug. ;)
A day late (I was a bit occupied yesterday) but the sentiment remains the same! Hope your ♥ Day was a good one, Savannah. xoxoxo
Too many people don't know who Chet Baker is. Excellent link!Pearl
I like the wee chubby one in the red dungarees, it can't have been easy for him.
Where has HEFF been all this time is what I want to know!And how did I miss this post?
tell me something good, sugar
I've finally found a use for all the new Lakes around here!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the suggestion Savvy XXX
Hee hee.
ReplyDeletexoxox
someecards - I'm so glad you introduced me to them. I literally lost 4 hours going through their selection and laughing my arse off.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry times is tough. I'm thinking of you sweetie, sending you gooey, friendly thoughts.
I did sushi this Valentine's.
ReplyDeleteThat is not a euphemism...
I find I can jump sitting down. So useful:0
ReplyDeleteTHAT'S a holiday i can celebrate! happy VD to you, hotstuff!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day, Savannah.
ReplyDeleteMight as well ....;-)
ReplyDeleteHappy VD!
ReplyDeleteHi Savannah. Hope you have a great Valentines Day, my dear. Thanks for the Van Halen video. Hubby says they are going out on tour again soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy Heart Day!!! Chet Baker was something else. Best to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteack ! Memories....
ReplyDeleteHis hair was always so much better than mine and he was way too limber...
Thanks for the great Valentine post !
cheers, parsnip
ROCK !
ReplyDelete*Mwah*
ReplyDeleteMan, I love Chet Baker. That guy is way underrated. Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteGreat. Now I'm going to go to bed with Jump on my mind!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's!
You always give me a good giggle.
ReplyDeleteHere's one back for you...with a hug. ;)
A day late (I was a bit occupied yesterday) but the sentiment remains the same! Hope your ♥ Day was a good one, Savannah. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteToo many people don't know who Chet Baker is. Excellent link!
ReplyDeletePearl
I like the wee chubby one in the red dungarees, it can't have been easy for him.
ReplyDeleteWhere has HEFF been all this time is what I want to know!
ReplyDeleteAnd how did I miss this post?