HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAVVY! I hope I haven't arrived too late for your time zone! I wanted to make sure I stopped by, knowing that it was your birthday and that you've recently had that tussle with Covid! I hope you had a wonderful day today and that 2023 starts off right for you! And also, Happy New Year, my December Birthday Sister!
So, you were an end of Year Baby, belated Happy Birthday. One of our Granddaughters is expecting and was due around Christmas, he didn't come out then, then we expected a New Year's Baby, but nope, he did not make his appearance. She said if he wasn't out by the 3rd they were inducing, so they may have to evict the little fella. *LOL*
Happy Birthday, Sweetie!!! And have a fabulous New Year!!
ReplyDeleteSxxx
Thanks, sweetpea! Happy New Year to you and yours! xoxo
DeleteI wish you a very happy happy Birthday and a very happy shining New Year. Here's to continue health happiness and hopefully wealth!🎉🍸🎉🎊🎈🍸🎈
ReplyDeleteYou know I just adore you Lamb Chop
Thank you, Darling, and Happy New Year to you, too! xoxo
DeleteI'll drink to that!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Savvy! Here's to 2023... Jx
Thanks, Jon! We'll be drinking Champagne for my party and French 75's for the NYE party!! Or in my case, all night long, sweetpea! xoxo
DeleteHappy Birthday! I'll have whatever Jon is drinking.
ReplyDeleteThanks, sweetpea! Here's to the party drinks! xoxo
DeleteHappy Birthday!!! I hope today is a great one for you on your special day.
ReplyDeleteThanks, sweetpea! It was delightful! xoxo
DeleteHappy Birthday! Delighted you survived another year, and hope you find the next one even more enjoyable :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Kim! It does feel as if we survived 2022, doesn't it? Cheers to you and yours! xoxo
DeleteHappy birthday, dear Savvy! Amd Happy New Year, too!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sweetie Darling (can you tell we did and Ab-Fab binge?) Happy New Year to you and the coven! xoxo
DeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAVVY! I hope I haven't arrived too late for your time zone! I wanted to make sure I stopped by, knowing that it was your birthday and that you've recently had that tussle with Covid! I hope you had a wonderful day today and that 2023 starts off right for you! And also, Happy New Year, my December Birthday Sister!
ReplyDeleteThank you, sweetpe! Your timing was perfect! Here's to 2023! Happy New Year! xoxo
DeleteHappy Birthday Savannah !
ReplyDeleteAlles Gute - Glück, Gesundheit, und GOttes Segen !
Thank you, dear friend! I used google translate, so Alles Gute - Glück, Gesundheit und Gottes Segen auch für Sie xoxo
DeleteSo, you were an end of Year Baby, belated Happy Birthday. One of our Granddaughters is expecting and was due around Christmas, he didn't come out then, then we expected a New Year's Baby, but nope, he did not make his appearance. She said if he wasn't out by the 3rd they were inducing, so they may have to evict the little fella. *LOL*
ReplyDelete