Oh, this video takes me back. I remember seeing this one a long time ago, but not recently. Those visuals were me after a long day of getting yelled at near constantly not too long ago.
Great song. Bonnie Raitt is a great performer. Growing old - it's hard to explain, you want to live long but so many of the changes are hard to accept.
Never heard that song in my life, my dear, but I'm sure it means something...
ReplyDeleteHappy (premature) birthday! Jx
It's an oldie, that's for sure! Thanks for the early greeting, but it's not until Dec. 31, so I'll be talking about it more! xoxo
DeleteBirthday?!?!? You look great for 30 sweetcakes. And love Bonnie's music too.
ReplyDeleteAw, Darlin' Maddie, you do know how to make a girl smile! xoxo
ReplyDeleteTime is a bugger - I have issues with it as well!
ReplyDeleteSx
Seems like we never have enough, I know! xoxo
DeleteLove me some Bonnie, and this one is a favorite.
ReplyDeletexoxo
So do I! Her voice is just so damn fine! xoxo
DeleteOh, this video takes me back. I remember seeing this one a long time ago, but not recently. Those visuals were me after a long day of getting yelled at near constantly not too long ago.
ReplyDeleteGreat song. Bonnie Raitt is a great performer. Growing old - it's hard to explain, you want to live long but so many of the changes are hard to accept.
ReplyDeleteShe's really a gem! We move slower, but still think fast! xoxo
DeleteBut my birthday is first!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, sweetpea, your birthday is first! It's all planned and ready to go! xoxo
DeleteIncredible Bonnie. Sometimes one has to go back to her voice.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely true, sweetpea! She is magnificent. xoxo
DeleteI do Hope that the Birthday and the Party are Memorable in all of the best of ways. Happy Birthday! I'm finally catching up on my Blog Reading.
ReplyDelete