I came here expecting to find a picture of 'A Volcano of Suck' in place to represent the present day. There was no Volcano of Suck. I went online trying to find a Volcano of Suck picture to offer to you so you could post it up, but there are no pictures online of Volcanos of Suck. I have been thwarted. You have been thwarted. So instead, here is a Mountain of Shit: https://i.imgur.com/6pJ5e.jpg I hope this helps. Here's the blog post that goes along with it, too: http://theverybeststories.blogspot.com/2012/05/the-poop-that-changed-my-life.html
I'm slightly hopeful that the violence will diminish. Also, the reports of the killings at the Capitol may deter a few from joining into these conspiracies. Of course I don't completely understand the reasons behind people joining these cults.
Seven more days (it's already 14th here) to go. Why not switch the damn machines / noise off ?This promises quietness, silence even. Fill it wth good music, jazz or CHopin, what you like. Switch it off, relax, take a week off. It is enough when you tune in on on 20th again. There is nothing we can do about all this, we are all passengers. The noise, the idiocy, the violence - all the nonsense will not be gone away by then, what is of course not the aim - but you may withstand the onslaught better. It may be better bearable then. Easier said than done. I can't look away from this trainwreck either. We watch history (today 4 cowards, 147 idiots, and ten people with a spine identified themselves) as it is made, live and on tv - who thought that it comes with that much anger, and payne.
I am sorry, Savannah, it seems to be similar to the virus, we just have to go through this shit, protect ourselves, until we come out on the other side. HIstory seems to be related to digestion - FN is right in this respect. "The sucking volcanoes of Uranus", goodness - I claim copyright !!
I understand, our near total absorption of what is transpiring in Real Time is just too much... processing it takes a lot out of all of us. Virtual Hugs, see you after the 20th Darling, Stay Safe and Be Well!
xoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI came here expecting to find a picture of 'A Volcano of Suck' in place to represent the present day. There was no Volcano of Suck. I went online trying to find a Volcano of Suck picture to offer to you so you could post it up, but there are no pictures online of Volcanos of Suck. I have been thwarted. You have been thwarted. So instead, here is a Mountain of Shit: https://i.imgur.com/6pJ5e.jpg I hope this helps. Here's the blog post that goes along with it, too: http://theverybeststories.blogspot.com/2012/05/the-poop-that-changed-my-life.html
ReplyDelete...I've got your back, Savannah.
ReplyDeleteI'm slightly hopeful that the violence will diminish. Also, the reports of the killings at the Capitol may deter a few from joining into these conspiracies. Of course I don't completely understand the reasons behind people joining these cults.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya....I am getting ready to take a break here myself soon.
ReplyDeleteI understand. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteSXXX
Seven more days (it's already 14th here) to go.
ReplyDeleteWhy not switch the damn machines / noise off ?This promises quietness, silence even. Fill it wth good music, jazz or CHopin, what you like. Switch it off, relax, take a week off. It is enough when you tune in on on 20th again. There is nothing we can do about all this, we are all passengers. The noise, the idiocy, the violence - all the nonsense will not be gone away by then, what is of course not the aim - but you may withstand the onslaught better. It may be better bearable then.
Easier said than done.
I can't look away from this trainwreck either. We watch history (today 4 cowards, 147 idiots, and ten people with a spine identified themselves) as it is made, live and on tv - who thought that it comes with that much anger, and payne.
I am sorry, Savannah, it seems to be similar to the virus, we just have to go through this shit, protect ourselves, until we come out on the other side.
HIstory seems to be related to digestion - FN is right in this respect. "The sucking volcanoes of Uranus", goodness - I claim copyright !!
I understand, our near total absorption of what is transpiring in Real Time is just too much... processing it takes a lot out of all of us. Virtual Hugs, see you after the 20th Darling, Stay Safe and Be Well!
ReplyDeleteIt's understandable. I ran out of things to blog about this week, too.
ReplyDelete